Introducing Mainstay Premium Clean
At Mainstay Luxury Estates the health and safety of our guests, homeowners, and employees is our number one priority. To protect against the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), our support systems is more important then ever. Our professional cleaning teams are committed to providing clean and safe homes for our guests each and every stay. On top of our standard cleaning guidelines, we have launched our new “Premium Clean” enhanced program to meet CDC recommendations and guidance from hospitality experts.
Our employees will be provided with, and expected to wear, personal protective equipment (gloves and face masks) at all times while visiting homes for maintenance, housekeeping, or any other purpose. Also, only one employee will be present in each home at a time. If more than one employee happens to be in a home, they will maintain 6 feet of distance from each other at all times.
Maintenance requests from guests during their stay are being evaluated based on the urgency of the need. Non-emergency maintenance items will be addressed after check-out. For anything that requires immediate attention during a stay, guests will be asked to leave the home or remain in a different room from the employee, and the employee will wear a mask, and gloves while in the home.
Sanitizing and disinfecting
To maximize ventilation and air out the home, our housekeeping staff will open windows while cleaning. They will then close and lock all windows before leaving the property.
We’re washing and drying all towels and sheets at high temperatures, and employees put on fresh gloves prior to remaking the beds and laying out clean towels.
Once the home is thoroughly cleaned, we treat both hard and soft surfaces throughout the home with a hospital-grade, EPA-approved disinfectant.
While disinfecting, we pay special attention to high-touch surfaces, including: doorknobs (inside and out), light switches, remote controls, arms of chairs, refrigerator door handles, sliding door handles, toilets, faucets and knobs, clothes hangers, touch screens, games, and patio furniture just to name just a few.
Before every guest stay, homes are cleaned and reset for the start of their trip. We use a systematic method to ensure that every part of the home is guest-ready. As part of this process:
- Interior of the home is cleared of any items left behind by previous guests, and all surfaces are wiped clean.
- Hard-surface floors are swept clear of debris and mopped. Carpets and area rugs are thoroughly vacuumed.
- Sheets are freshly laundered and placed on beds.
- Towels are freshly laundered and placed in bathrooms and kitchens.
- All dishes and utensils are cleaned and the dishwasher is left empty.
- Refrigerator, freezer, oven, stovetop, microwave, and coffee maker are cleaned.
- Dining table and chairs are wiped down and all drawers are clean and organized.
- Showers, bathtubs, and toilets are thoroughly cleaned.
- All trash cans are emptied and provided with a fresh liner.
- BBQ grill (if available) is cleaned and the propane tank filled.
- Exterior grounds are cleared, and outdoor chairs and tables are wiped down.
- Pool & Hot tub (if available) is securely covered, cleaned, and properly balanced.
When you stay with Mainstay Luxury Estates you can count on more than a clean home. Homes are routinely inspected to make sure amenities are present and in working order. We also check that safety equipment (fire extinguisher, smoke detector, carbon monoxide detector, and first aid kit) is available for guest protection. As added peace of mind we also use CertiStay the recognized leader in 3rd party Safety and Security Certification for short term rental properties. CertiStay annually audits all our homes and Certifies they are safe and up to date on all regulations for rentals.
Finally, guests can simply arrive and relax, since we provide every home with starter amenities like hair and body care products, cleaning supplies, and additional stock of basic household items like paper towels, toilet paper, a new sponge, dishwashing soap, and laundry detergent.
Our thoughts are with you during this time, and we want to do our best to support you.